ATTORNEY WITH BROAD EXPERIENCE IN THE LEGAL AREA, COORDINATION OF TEAMS AND TRADE NEGOTIATIONS
EXPERIENCE IN MANAGEMENT OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT,
LEGAL DUE DILIGENCE AND PURCHASE OF COMPANIES,
PREPARING COMPANIES FOR IPO
CAREER BUILT IN THE COMPANIES CAMARGO CORREA, GEOPLAN AND GRUPO HAZTEC.
– Graduated in Law from PUC/Paraná – 2001
– Specialization in Business Law- PUC/Paraná – 2002
– MBA in Economic and Strategic Business Management – FGV (São Paulo) – 2007
Fluent English and intermediate Spanish
BUFFARA BUENO & BACALTCHUC LAYWERS 2010 to 2014
– Negotiation of national and international contracts;
– Participation in public and private bidding procedures;
– Experience in Legal Due Diligence;
– Management of public grants in the area of sanitation;
– Purchase of Companies and their corporate consolidation for IPO
GRUPO HAZTEC 2007 to 2010
– Took part in the Due Diligence and negotiation of the contract for sale of Geoplan to the Haztec Group;
– Set up the Legal Advise (current name given by Haztec to the former Legal Management of Geoplan) in all companies of the Haztec Group;
– Currently heads a team of ten (10) attorneys, commanding the advice and litigation area for the Haztec Business Units, namely: i. Waters (former Geoplan); ii. Environmental (former Haztec); iii. Residues (Gaiapan and another company being merged) and iv. Equipment (Aquamec);
– Took part in the Due Diligence and negotiation of contracts for purchases of the group in 2008 (which are already 4 companies fully purchased and being merged);
– Currently preparing Haztec corporately to open capital (IPO) in 2010.
GEOPLAN 2004 to 2007
Legal Director (2006 to 2008)
Legal Manager (2004 to 2006)
– Developed and implemented concept of reconciliation and agreement in the labor and civil litigation of the company, with cost reduction in the management of outsourcers from the civil litigation by about 90%;
– Responsible for the contractual and litigation legal coordination of the company;
– Developed the standard drafts and implemented remote access by collaborators to the standard contract drafts through the company’s internet portal;
– Developed and implemented controls in the contractual management of the company’s BOT grants and contracts;
– Headed project to recover the company’s receivables.
CAMARGO CORREA 2002 to 2004
Attorney (2003 to 2004)
Junior Attorney (2002 to 2003)
– Developed the standard contract drafts and implemented remote access to the drafts by the works collaborators.
– Headed team responsible for managing the company’s claims.
– Responsible for managing civil, labor and tax litigation of the transmission and distribution area (CCES).
– Member of the Risks Committee.
– I developed and headed professionals with focus on management of the civil and labor litigation outsourcing, preparing successors.
- Speaker on subjects of outsourcing of legal services, elaboration and writing of contracts to guarantee security in the hiring of outsourcers, guarantees, liabilities and licenses in service contracting in the international market and on water reutilization.
- Vice President of the Committee V, Commercial, Banking, Securities Law, and Corporate and Institutional of the Inter American Bar Association;
- Brazilian, married. Native of Curitiba, ParanáState, born in 11/15/1977.